Unfortunate events

 What did you do during the year-end and New Year holidays? You probably watched Kohaku, went to Hatsumode, and eat Osechi. I wanted to do those things too. However the coronavirus kept me in bed for that entire period. I had a high fever, and it was very painful. Luckily, I was back home so my mother could take care of me. I never have wanted to be infected with coronavirus again. Everyone should take care to wash their hands and gargle to avoid contracting coronavirus. It will prevent everyone’s fun plans from all being ruined! I will be careful from now on.

コメント

  1. I did not watch Kohaku in this year. But I wanted to watch.

    返信削除
  2. That's so bad... I will take care to wash my hands and gargle!!

    返信削除
  3. That's so unlucky... I watched Tousouchu.

    返信削除
  4. Sounds bad...From now you will get good luck!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Exam period