Hello! I am Nakamura Kosei. I'm from Ako in Hyogo. I belong to the engineering department. I study chemistry and biology diligently.

I have a pet in my parents' home. He is a lovely, orange-cheeked, cockatiel. I love him very much and want to be with him forever. But I live in Okayama, so I only meet him occasionally. I am very sad. Comic books are a great way to take my mind off my sadness like that. They show me a new and exciting world. I must be careful not to be stay up too late because I get so absorbed in reading them. 

I want to make friends with many people. If you like comic books, pets or not, please feel to talk to me! I would be happy if you could do that!



コメント

  1. I found you love the cockatiel. Cockatiels are so cute.

    返信削除
  2. Your love for your pet looks very clearly! It's nice.

    返信削除
  3. I like comic book too. I agree with your thought.

    返信削除
  4. I like animals. I want to see your pet.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Exam period