Exam period

 

The exam period begins the day after tomorrow. Have you guys already started your studies? I have been studying lately, except for my part-time hours.

In that time, when I took a break, I was reading a comic book. The name is Chainsaw Man! This is the story of a high school student who defeats a demon. It’s very interesting and I keep reading it. Recently it was animated! The theme song is by Yonezu Kenshi and is a very cool song! The animation drawings are very beautiful!  I encourage everyone to read or watch Chainsaw Man. Once you see it, I do not think you can stop.

If you have any other comic book recommendations, please let me know!  

コメント

  1. Chainsaw Man is best!! Chainsaw Man is best!! Chainsaw Man is best!! Chainsaw Man is best!! Chainsaw Man is best!! Chainsaw Man is best!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿