Reward

 I went to yakiniku with my friends as our own reward. Yakiniku is Japanese dish of grilled meat like Korean barbecue. Meat includes beef, chicken, and pork. My favorite part is the beef tongue. I really like that softness. I also like the less fatty halami.

We chose the all-you-can-eat course and were soon full! I felt a little lost.

Then we went to karaoke. I often sing songs by the artist “Vaundy” at Karaoke. I respect him very much because he is a college student like me and writes a lot of songs. I also like “King Gnu” and “back number”. It is because King Gnu has a very beautiful voice and back number is touching lyrics! 

I was glad I had a good time


コメント

  1. I didn't know Vaundy is a college student!

    返信削除
  2. You had a good time. I like “Vaundy”,“King Gnu” and “back number” too!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Exam period