test period is over

 The test period is finally over! I studied hard in all subjects. But I do not think those are all good scores. For example, I had to memorize a lot of terms for SDGs subjects, so I am not sure if I am getting the credit.

After the examination is over, I went home immediately and slept for a very long term. I had not been this tired since I took the college entrance exams. 

The forth semester will soon begin. There are only a few more days left when I can relax like this. I would like to study hard so as not to be burdened during the test period! Let's all try to study on a regular basis.

コメント

  1. me too! I went home and slept.

    返信削除
  2. I think so too. I regretted that I hadn't been studying hard. So I will try to study on a regular basis.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Exam period